The Successful Security Consulting (SSC) Course is a one-day program presented by leading technical and management security consultants.
This specialized training program has been developed for those who are interested in becoming security consultants and those who recently launched an independent security consulting practice. The class is also helpful to experienced security consultants who are looking for new ideas and ways to reinvigorate their existing consulting practices.
Attendees of the Successful Security Consulting Course receive credit hours for CSC through IAPSC and CPE credits through ASIS.
Those who may benefit for the SSC include people working in the following fields:
- Dealers or installers
- System integrators
- Internal consultants – both management & technical
- Systems designers, specifiers, engineers & architects
- Security professionals – corporate & government
- Law enforcement professionals
Sponsored by the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC), there is instant access to the most widely respected and recognized security consultant association members in the industry.
SSC Course topics include:
- The Business of Security Consulting
- Security Consulting Practice Areas
- Establishing and Operating a Consulting Practice
- Getting Business and Attracting Clients
- Executing a Consulting Assignment
- Avoiding Common Mistakes and Pitfalls
Taking the course in person provides the best learning environment and opportunity to grow. On site, there is dedicated time to network and free time to schedule one-on-one meetings. Don’t miss this opportunity to develop, market, and deliver expert security consultant services.
CLICK HERE to register for the SSC Course offered prior to the Annual IAPSC Conference on Monday, June 13th
Questions? Contact us IAPSC@IAPSC.org