Dear IAPSC Member,
On behalf of IAPSC, I express our deepest gratitude for your continued membership and support. We know this past year has been difficult, on many fronts, and your commitment is noticed and recognized and has enabled us to:
- Update our membership portal to be more user-friendly and increase productivity.
- Recruit qualified members and grow the IAPSC network.
- Establish IAPSC Tuesday Touchpoints to check-in and provide real recommendations amid COVID-19.
- Begin complimentary monthly webinars that promote continued education and networking.
- Initiate a new IAPSC Communications Committee to expand IAPSC’s presence and influence, as well as enhance its image and credibility inside and outside the organization. (Stay tuned for more information to be highlighted!)
As 2020 comes to a close, we will continue focusing on IAPSC's mission to offer members the opportunity to collaborate with top security professionals to develop and grow successful practices. We plan to accomplish the following:
- Continue IAPSC virtual education with top security professionals as a member benefit.
- Increase the visibility and stature of IAPSC members and the association, by furthering the Communications Committee's efforts and establishing the right marketing tools.
- Update the RFP portal technology within the IAPSC website.
- Update IAPSC's brand to reflect the true meaning of the Association.
- Create a virtual Successful Security Consulting (class) so it is not just limited to in-person events.
- Strengthen our mentorship process and continue membership networking opportunities.
- Review & update the Certified Security Consultant (CSC) exam and platform.
- & much much more! We can't wait to share all the details with you.
The IAPSC Executive Committee and Board of Directors have responsibility for the financial health of the association and have agreed to a modest 2021 dues increase of $50.00 - the first increase in over 15 years. This is needed to sustain the association and its service to members in the ever-changing security environment.
Your membership and engagement is very important to us and the board acknowledges there is never a good time to implement a dues increase. If you have a hardship, please let us know so we discuss it further.
Please click here to review your membership profile and renew your membership through 2021. If you have any questions about the renewal process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you, once again, for your commitment to IAPSC. We look forward to serving you for another year!
Wishing you good health and continued success,
Lynda L. Buel, CPP, CFE, CSC, CPTED Practitioner