1. Membership - Membership in an exclusive professional association only for independent security consultants.
2. Website Listing - Website directory of consultants and experts available to potential clients, who search our site looking for qualified professionals.
3. Liability Insurance - Substantial discounts are available for professional liability insurance with savings that will likely more than pay for IAPSC membership dues.
4. Partnerships - Ability to partner with other members for large or complex projects.
5. Referrals, Referrals, Referrals - Be actively involved in the Association and get new business referrals from other members.
6. Annual Conference - Networking opportunities and educational programs specially tailored for professional security consultants.
7. Best Practices - IAPSC members are and have been in a unique position to help develop and implement industry best practices.
8. Speaker’s Bureau - Media contacts and speaking engagements are available to Association members.
9. Research and Standards - Available to members only, access to the most current research abstracts on crime prevention methods and an extensive list of national security standards.
10. Professional Affiliations - Members gain access to the Association of Security Consultants, a British based international group, plus the Security Executive Council,a research and services organization offering solutions to security management problems.
View the IAPSC Membership summary.