If your company/practice is licensed to operate and has 25 or fewer full-time employees, you qualify to participate in a special offer at this year’s ASIS Annual Seminar & Exhibits in Atlanta.
For the first time, ASIS will provide non-exhibiting consulting companies an opportunity to reach potential customers through the Show Planner. This online tool for attendees enables searching by product/service type to find your company in advance, during, and after the Seminar. This offer includes a listing with your company contact information, description, and list of product categories. With this listing, attendees can easily reach you to set up appointments during the show for more in-depth discussions—in advance through the Show Planner, as well as view your listing in the on-site Exhibits Guide and the Mobile App.
In addition, your company would qualify to rent meeting space, on the show floor, at the same rate as full exhibitors. Rental periods are available in half-hour increments.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this unique opportunity, contact Mark Mayhew.
- Licensed to operate
- 25 full-time employees or fewer
- Full listing in electronic Show Planner
- Full listing in Mobile App
- Contact information and company description in Final Program & Exhibits Guide distributed on-site in hard copy
- Qualify to rent meeting rooms on show floor at Exhibitor rates
- Available in half-hour increments
Cost: $2,500 for listings as noted above
Deadline: July 11, 2014