- This event has passed.
Successful Security Consulting Workshop
April 29, 2018 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Earn up to 10 CPEs
The Successful Security Consulting (SSC) course is a popular, one-day intensive program presented by leading technical and management security consultants. This course is designed to show you how to develop, market and deliver security consultant services and how to avoid the costly mistakes that can sabotage the success of your clients’ or your own security program.
This specialized training course has been developed for those who are interested in becoming security consultants. It is a joint collaboration between ASIS International (ASIS), the world’s largest association for security management professionals and the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC), the most widely respected and recognized security consultant association in the industry.
The program is filled with practical information on just how to offer and deliver security
consulting assignments starting with establishing your practice, finding clients, networking with other consultants, and executing security management and technical aspects ofconsulting from the initial consulting assignment through security assessments, designs and specifications, procurement, and implementation. Seminar attendees who would potentially benefit from this course include:
- Those considering starting a security consulting practice now or in the future
- Practicing security consultants
- System integrators
- Internal consultants (management & technical)
- Systems designers, specifiers, engineers & architects
- Security professionals (corporate and government)
- Law enforcement professionals
View full agenda
HOW TO REGISTER
This program is offered as a pre-conference workshop at the IAPSC Annual Conference; however, it may be taken as a stand-alone course.
The registration fee is $250 for ASIS/IAPSC/ASC members and $350 for non-members. There is a welcome reception on Saturday, April 28 from 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM for all registered attendees.
To attend the IAPSC Annual Conference from Sunday, April 29 – May 1, there is a registration fee of $625 for IAPSC/ASIS/ASC for members and $725 for non-members.
- If you plan to attend the Annual Conference, select ”Conference Registration ONLY” or ”Renew Membership & Register”, and you’ll be able to add the course to your conference registration.
- If you would like to register for the SSC workshop ONLY, select ”SSC Registration ONLY”.
Hotel accommodations at the Kona Kai Resort start at $195 per night. Hotel reservations can be made by calling 1-800-566-2524.
For more information about the SSC or the IAPSC Annual Conference, contact IAPSC Staff at email@example.com or 415-536-0288.