IAPSC’s 35th Annual Conference
May 4, 2019 - May 6, 2019
Welcome to Miami!
Not only will you enjoy the appealing features of attending the premier conference for security consultants — two full days of education, opportunities to network and form partnerships, and meet with top of the line security manufacturers — but you’ll also take part in some new conference experiences, such as a Miami casual atmosphere where everyone can engage in a combined session/exhibit room designed for maximum interaction, time and space to meet one-on-one with your consulting project associates and with manufacturing partners, varied and relevant session topics that meet the needs of our diverse membership, as well as a fun “Havana Nights” themed dinner with local musicians and entertainers.
Leave your formal business attire at home – pack your island wear and Hawaiian shirts!
- The State of Crowd Control in Stadium Sports
- Trends in Security for Nightclubs and Bars
- Technology and Security Challenges at Large Football Stadium Events
- How to Attract Clients Like Flies to You Know What
- Security Challenges with your Smartphones
- Vetting Forensic Cases: From First Call Through Trial
- Actionable Spatial Intel with Risk Terrain Modeling
- The Value of Networking as a Security Consultant
- Is CPTED Really as Holistic as They Say It Is?
- Winning RFPs
- Contracts and Agreements – Where Do I Begin? The Top 10 Must Haves
- School Security and Mass Shootings in Florida
More details coming.